Friday, 20 January 2012
1 - Stampede
2 - Might of the Herd
3 - Might of the Herd
4 - Horned Strike
5 - Might of the Herd
6 - Favor of Sol
7 - Might of the Herd
8 - Horned Strike
9 - Horned Strike
10 - Horned Strike
11 - Favor of Sol
12 - Stampede
13 - Stampede
14 - Stampede
15 - Stats
16 - Favor of Sol
17 - Stats+
Justification / Modifications:
My Skillbuild for Rampage, but i don't play him often. One level of Stampede for transport and stun. Maxxing Might of the Herd first for movespeed and most important last hitting.
Runes of the Blight, Healing Potion, 2x Crushing Claw, 2x Minor Totem
Logger's Hatchet >> Steam Boots >> Elder Parasite >> Shrunken Head
EP is pretty good on Rampage and in combination with Shrunken Head you don't have to worry too much about the extra damage taken. It is exceptionally good to 1v1 other heroes as you will get a lot more bashes. It is possible to skip EP if you don't like the item at all.
Don't get ghost marchers, they suck on him. Post haste are an alternative if you farm fast.
Insanitarious >> Warpcleft >>Daemonic Breastplate >> Behemoth's Heart
Insanitarious works very well with Elder Parasite. You get more max HP and you can significantly increase your base damage while EP is active (this stacks multiplicative). But you can just skip it and go for Breastplate directly.
Prefered Lane: Short
Difficulty: 2 - Easy
Farming capabilities: 3 - Decent (Good base damage)
Item dependancy: 5 - Very Heavy
- Early Game / Lane Control: 1 - Poor
- Mid Game / Ganks: 3 - Medium
- Late Game / Team Fights: 4 - Strong (Can carry if farmed)
- Rampage is - in my humble opinion - one of the worst heroes. He has almost no utility, a very confusing last hitting animation (horned striked screwing it up) and no escape mechanism short of his speed. Also his Horned Strike is too random to be reliable.
- You can't do much early game. Stay in your lane and farm. Don't charge on enemies, it is very dangerous to do early game! Your priority is to stay a live.
- Use stampede to save you the TP gold if you want to move back to your lane (charge a creep from the fountain/from another lane).
- Not much to say. You can't do more than stack some Armor and HP and hope he doesnt stunlock you to death.
- Always carry a TP. If you see him charging you and you are alone, INSTANLTY TP away!