Monday, 13 August 2012
1 - Comet
2 - Stats
3 - Comet
4 - Aurora
5 - Comet
6 - Void Rip
7 - Comet
8 - Aurora
9 - Aurora
10 - Aurora
11 - Void Rip
12 - Dimensional Link
13 - Dimensional Link
14 - Dimensional Link
15 - Dimensional Link
16 - Void Rip
17 - Stats+
Justification / Modifications:
Straightforward build. You can leave Comet at 1 and go for Aurora + Link early for a more teamfight/teamgank oriented build (i've seen it in some high level games recently).
Lane Starting Items:
Monkey Courier/Wards, 2x Runes of the Blight, 2x Mana Potion, 2x Minor Totem
Marchers >> Power Supply >> Striders >> Fortified Bracelet >> Wards >> Wards
One or two Bracelets and Power Supply for stats allow more spamming of Comet and Aurora, Striders for imba roaming. Always get wards, its your highest Item priority. You can get a Bottle if you feel the need for it or if there are few Bottles on other heroes, but don't take away the runes from your mid-laner.
Staff of the Master >> Portal Key (>> Nullfire Blade)
This stuff is luxury. You should not have much gold since you are warding and constantly roaming. It's not uncommon for an Andromeda to finish a 30+ minute game with nothing more than 2 Bracelets and Boots.
That being said, SotM and Portal Key are your two most useful items after the core. Get a Nullfire at any point if your team needs to counter Jeraziah, Hellbringer, Hammerstorm or Dark Lady.
Roles: Support, Ganker, Initiator
Properties: Roamer, Nuker, Disabler, Babysitter, Anti-Carry
Prefered Lane: long / short
Difficulty: 2 - Easy
Farming capabilities: 2 - Weak
Item dependancy: 2 - Low
- Early Game / Lane Control: 4 - Strong (Comet)
- Mid Game / Ganks: 4 - Strong (Good Initiator and Anti-Carry Hero, Very Good at ganking and roaming)
- Late Game / Team Fights: 2 - Weak (Late game her job is to single out and swap their carry)
- Gank a lot! That's your primary task. Let your carries get the kills if possible.
- Once you get Portal Key you can queue it up after Void Rip to teleport right back to your allies.
- You are responsible to keep wards up at all times. Delay your items to buy wards.
- Most Andromedas will play the roamer/supporter style described here. Gankers are best countered with vision, map- and rune control -> Wards.
- If you are facing a Carry-Andro get some armor and you should be fine. She is outcarried by almost every other carry in the game.